The Elementary Times

The Elementary Times is a newspaper started by me. It runs in our school and over time we have formed a small team of dedicated writers. Now, I am the author of ‘Movie Review’, ‘Book Review’ and ‘Advice column’. I also edit it. Another really cool thing is that you can get involved too! Just draw a picture of any thing you like and upload it in a comment, we’ll take care of the rest. As new things keep happening, I will continue posting. Have Fun!☻

Click on the link below to visit our website.

The Elementary Times

Hi everybody!

Guess what? Our newest issue is now online….also be sure to visit the website because this year there will be many amazing issues!! Hope you enjoy your time there, thanks for reading. Leave a comment, we always love to hear what you want to say! Visit as soon as you can! ☺☻

PS: If you don’t know the name of the actual site, the Black writing that says “The elementary times” is a link to it!

4 thoughts on “The Elementary Times

1. It’s so great that you guys have actually started the it. Last year we wanted to start one but, we couldn’t. Keep up the great work.

• Thanks Viduni! It is unfortunate to hear that you were unable to sstart a newspaper. Perhaps, this year, you might be able to!